What is This?
Why is this Important?
A Special Note About Children’s Information.
The Services are intended to aid young athletes in their athletic pursuits, meaning users of the Services (“Users”) may be children under the age of 13 and their parents or legal guardians (“Child Users”). Please understand:
CHILD USERS CAN ONLY BE REGISTERED FOR THE SERVICES BY AND WITH THE CONSENT OF THEIR PARENTS.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a Child User without parental or guardian consent so that we may direct deletion of the information as soon as possible.
We will not require a Child User to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to facilitate their use of the Services.
More information about your Child’s information, how we collect and use it, and your rights with respect to it, are available below:
- Methods for providing Parental consent. Acknowledgement & Agreement within app via checkbox.
- Parental rights. With respect to information gathered in connection with the Services, parents and guardians can review their Child User’s Personal Information, direct us to delete it, and refuse any further collection or use of their Child User’s information.
- Parents and guardians can also agree to the collection and use of their Child User’s information, but refuse to allow its disclosure to third parties to the extent such disclosure is not part of the Services.
- To exercise any of the above rights, or to make an request concerning your Child User’s information, please email us at: email@example.com.
What Information Do We Collect?
We take the information you provide to us very seriously, and we strive to put you in control of decisions around your information.
Once you download and begin using the Services, you may provide us with what is generally called “Personal Information” or “Personal Data,” such as your full name, birthdate, email address or other information that can be used to identify you. Information that cannot be used to identify you as an individual is “de-identified” or non-personal information.
We collect information, including Personal Information, in a variety of ways which may vary according to your use of the Services and your account settings. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Contact and profile information. This can include your name, email address, birthdate, grade level, school attendance, athletic participation and statistics, including team affiliation, and other biographical information. After you register, you may also choose to provide additional information. In addition, we may ask you for Personal Information at other times, such as when you contact our technical support team, send us an email, complete a user survey, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Information about your use of our Services. We may collect usage information about your use of our Services, such as the features you use, the content you have viewed or uploaded, and other ways in which our Services may be used. This information enables us to better tailor Services for users like you.
- Location information. We may collect and use information about your location or infer your approximate location based on your IP address in order to provide you with tailored educational experiences for your region. We will collect geo-location information, including, without limitation, checking in for events. You may be able to change the settings on your computer or mobile device to prevent it from providing us with any location information.
- Photo and Video data. Photos and recordings of your athletic events, training, or tests that you choose to record and/or share with others.
How Do We Use Collected Information?
We use the information gathered above for a variety of reasons; including to provide the Services to you, and to make them better.
- To provide and enhance our Services. We use the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide the Services, which entail primarily the ability for Users to share and review athletic data and interests. The name, video, and audio feed of Users may be visible if they choose to upload such material.
- To understand, improve, and develop our Services. We use all of the information that you provide or that we collect from Users to understand and analyze the usage trends, learning behaviors, and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality. We may also use information to maintain, develop, support and improve our Services or develop new offerings.
- Third-party tracking, online advertising and marketing. We may sell your data, including Child User Data, to third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, including targeted advertising. We do not respond to do-not-track signals or requests.
- We will share data with employees and service providers. We may share information with our employees and trusted vendors, third-party service providers and other individuals to provide Services or products for us or on our behalf, which could include analytics, hosting, marketing and similar services.
- We may share data in the context of a change of business, including a merger or acquisition. In the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, change of control, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, your Personal Information may be transferred or disclosed in connection with such a business transaction.
- Other instances. We may release Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (d) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our employees, users, or the public; or (f) as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We will disclose Personal Information as required to render the Services, when Personal Information is sold, when you consent or instruct us to share your Personal Information with third parties, or when we have a legitimate business or legal need to share your information. We may also disclose anonymous or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you as an individual. To learn more, see additional description below.
We may use data which has been de-identified and/or aggregated for product development, research, analytics and other purposes, including for the purpose of analyzing, improving, or marketing the Services.
How Do We Collect Information?
Now that you understand what kinds of information we collect and how we use it, we will explain how we go about collecting that information. There are two ways we might do so:
- Directly. We may collect information directly, for example, from a User filling in a form, registering an account, using the Services, or submitting a request.
- Passively through your device. We may also collect information passively through other third party analytics (for information on how our vendors collect information, see their Privacy Policies, available in Appendix A below).
- Through third parties. We may also collect information about Users from third parties, such as statisticians, schools, coaches, teammates and other sources.
How Do We Protect Information?
We take great care to protect the information you provide us.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to protect your information, and ask our relevant vendors to do the same. To review the protection measures taken by our vendors, please review their Privacy Policies here:
You can choose to not provide us with Personal Information.
If you decline to register or provide Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with any or certain of the Services. You may later enable or access those features by providing us with the necessary Personal Information.
User Control Over Collected Information.
We want you to have access to your information, so that you can help keep it as accurate as possible. If you register and provide us with Personal Information, you may update, correct, or delete your account and information at any time by reviewing your profile information and preferences on the applicable page of our mobile application.
To request deletion, review, or changes to your Personal Information, or other information posted by you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org setting forth your request. In compliance with your request to delete your Personal Information we will delete the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Class & Grade (if applicable to user, e.g. athlete)
- Height & Weight
- Address (if applicable to user, e.g. Team)
- Phone Number (if applicable to user, e.g. Team)
- Email Address (if applicable to user, e.g. coach)
- Academic Information
- Combine Information
- Social Media Links
- NCAA ID
- About Me
- Education & Schools
- Organization & Teams
- Guardian (if applicable)
*Please note that your information may be retained in backup for a time and deletion of Personal Information may take up to ninety (90) days for us to complete..
Note that deletion does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted. We may not be able to delete data in all instances, for example when information is obtained from third parties collecting stats on public events, information retained in technical support logs and other business records, or is otherwise inaccessible. We will not be required to delete any information which has been de-identified or disassociated with personal identifiers such that it can no longer be used to reasonably identify a particular individual. Such de-identified or disassociated information that we may retain includes the following:
- Statistical Data derived from your offensive plays
- Statistical Data derived from your defensive plays
- Statistical Data derived from your special team plays
*Please note that we may keep and utilize the aforementioned de-identified or disassociated information for a period of time determined solely by us.
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
34635 WRIGHT RD P.O. BOX 445
PINEHURST, TX 77362
List of third-party operators collecting or maintaining Personal Information through the Services
|Third Party||Purpose||Information Shared|
|Payment processing||Purchase and payment method information|